Tough Mudder Infinity is the entry-level offering in the Tough Mudder Endurance Series.
Infinity is a multi-lap race against the clock-- how many laps of the Tough Mudder course can you complete in 8 hours?
Here's how it works:
- Infinity participants will don their purple race bib & timing chip, and assemble at the start to be first out on course at 7:45 AM on a Saturday morning
- All Infinity participants will tackle a lap of the 15K course first.
- After finishing their 15K lap, Infinity participants will have the choice between going out for additional 5K or 15K laps to rack up mileage.
- A dedicated drop zone in the festival will give dedicated space to stash your gear, allowing you to refuel and refresh in between laps. Plus, you'll have access to all of the Mudder Village amenities.
- Obstacles will have dedicated bypass lanes for Infinity participants to allow them to advance to the front for expedited access. Plus, you'll have the help of 10,000 fellow Mudders on course.
- The cutoff time for starting 15k laps is 1:45 PM. The last 5K lap start cutoff time is 3:45 PM. The course will close at 4:45PM.
- Earn swag & rewards starting at 30K, with new achievement awards for each additional 5K. Fancy yourself a truly elite athlete? Rack up 75K to earn an exclusive golden belt buckle.