We recommend wearing the following for your event:
- Start with a good pair of trail running shoes with good cushioning, traction, and drainage
- Form-fitting, lightweight, breathable clothing. Be aware that the clothes you wear will get muddy and potentially damaged.
- Any accessories you want to and would feel comfortable wearing (hat, grip gloves, compression socks, hydration packs, etc.)
- A facial covering or mask that you can wear in the festival, registration and parking area. Bring a few in case one gets dirty.
- Wearing hat or sunglasses? Tie them to your clothing so they don't sink in our water pits.
You should not wear:
- Valuable, non-replaceable items, such as wedding ring, jewelry, nice sunglasses, etc.
Get all the Tough Mudder training & performance gear you need on and off the course at our online shop.