Welcome to your Tough Mudder Training, in this article you will find:
- What is Tough Mudder Training?
- Who can participate in Tough Mudder Training?
- What is included with the Tough Mudder paid training?
- When does the Tough Mudder Training take place?
- I purchased the plan, when will I receive it?
- I train on my own, why should I join Tough Mudder Training?
What is Tough Mudder Training?
Tough Mudder Training believes in practical fitness, not senseless suffering. We have crafted 3 unique Training Guides, each designed to allow you to crush your goals & get you to the finish line, whichever Tough Mudder course you choose to tackle:
- Introductory Training guides to Tough Mudder 5k & Tough Mudder Classic
- More integrated & comprehensive Training Guide to Conquer the Classic
Want more accountability? Sign up for online, personalized group training with other participants attending the same event as you. Programs will be led by a Tough Mudder Training certified coach who will prepare you to take on the course.
You can sign up for the Training program during registration under the “Merchandise” section or via MyEvents after you have registered.
Who is eligible to participate in Tough Mudder Training?
Anyone can download one of our free training plans to train for their event or try a new workout routine.
If you are interested in a personalized training program with more accountability to prepare you for event day, you can sign up for our paid training program led by a Tough Mudder certified coach. This program is only available for registered event participants and can be purchased when you sign-up for your event .
What does the Tough Mudder paid training include?
The Tough Mudder Training program includes:
- Group coaching, support and daily accountability from a Tough Mudder certified coach
- Access to a private Facebook group with other Mudders-in-training from your local event
- 5 or 8 weeks (5 Weeks to 5K ; 8 Weeks to Classic) of customized workouts designed to get you from the couch to the starting line.
- Weekly live streams with your coach to brush up on your skills, get your training questions answered, and prep for your event day experience.
- Daily group check-ins with your training crew via the Facebook group to keep you on track.
- Event preview live stream with TMHQ to get a sneak peak at the course & answer all of your event questions.
- 10% off your first Tough Mudder Gear order
Program details will be delivered to your email on the Saturday 5 weeks (5 Weeks to 5k) or 8 weeks (8 Weeks to Classic) out from your event. Your training group will include others who are registered only for your event, so you’ll get to connect with other Mudders from your local area.
When does the Tough Mudder Training program occur?
You can download our complimentary training plans whenever you would like. The plans are designed to be completed in 5 week increments leading up to your event, though you can use these at your own pace to meet and achieve your desired fitness level. Add extra weeks or repeat the cycle to meet your individual fitness goals and level.
If you are leveling up with a certified coach, your program will begin 5 weeks (5 Weeks to 5k) or 8 weeks (8 Weeks to Classic) out from your Tough Mudder event.
I purchased Tough Mudder Training, when will I receive my plan?
Tough Mudder Training program details will be delivered to your email on the Saturday 5 weeks (5 Weeks to 5k) or 8 weeks (8 Weeks to Classic) out from your event. Look for a preview email from us with event details one week prior to the start of the program.
I have my own training regimen, why should I sign up for the Tough Mudder Training program?
Our expert in-house Tough Mudder Bootcamp trainers have developed a specific regimen designed to prepare you for the Tough Mudder event you’re about to tackle. From building strength and endurance, to specific skills to tackle our signature obstacles, the Tough Mudder Training program is the only offering designed and delivered for your individual event experience. From nutrition tips, on-course tips and tricks, to ways to Level Up, we’ll help you unlock all of the skills and knowledge needed to crush the course.